7.21.2011

Justin+Jenny | Terre Haute Indiana Wedding Photographer

You might remember Justin and Jenny from THIS engagement session!  They booked me over a year in advance. Just shows me they love me. :) You will love them too! Take a look at their wedding! Enjoy the view!


















Most memorable moment - forgetting the order of events during the ceremony and walking down the aisle to Justin


First Dance- I'll Be by Edwin McCain
Father Daughter Dance- You are my sunshine

Mother Son Dance - My wish, Rascal Flatts

Last Dance - GOOD RIDDANCE (TIME OF YOUR LIFE), Greenday

In 5 years we want to have our first child!

In 10 we want to be in a lovely home with two children and jobs within our career fields!

My advice to brides: It's really hard to stay calm but it's much better to stay positive and calm on your wedding day so you remember it that way....don't be like me and look back at pictures and think "hmm you can't tell was was suppper mad right then!"

p.s. Jenny, I don't think you look mad! I think you look beautiful!

Much Love!!
-BB

No comments: