3.13.2011

Justin+Jennifer | Terre Haute Indiana Wedding Photographer

I had the wonderful pleasure of taking Justin and Jennifer's engagement photos! I am doing their wedding in July, and they just decided to have engagements (you know how I love engagements!)  I even learned how to air up my own tire! :) oh, the things you learn on a photoshoot.

Justin and Jennifer are sooo in love. If fact, they have waited a really long time to get married! I am really honored to be a part of their big day! Hope you love them!



This place... was a building in Rockville Indiana. I slightly moved a board so we could use the steps (just a little) and the owner pulls up. hehe..but, he was really nice and told us all about how someone 'shot out that window over there coming out of the bar' We went around to the front and saw that window.. It is a real shame though, the building is GREAT for photos. :)


I am pretty sure their babies are going to have the most gorgeous eyes EVER!

See, I told you, absolutely in love. and stunning might I add.



Find a building with one of Justin's favorite things on it? Check and mark!!


This photo right here, is my favorite from the whole session.. It shows love, fun, happiness. Thanks guys, and I hope you enjoy.the.view :) 
Much Love!
-BB

No comments: