7.15.2011

FRIDAY'S Q&A | Terre Haute Indiana Wedding Photographer

Who is your favorite photographer?


Well, It’s a husband and wife team. Bobbi + Mike. I love love love them. I actually got the chance to see them at WPPI in Vegas this past February. It was the first show I pre-boarded for!! Check them out at http://www.bobbiandmike.com/ They are also from Indiana!




Favorite Color?

Red. And sometimes shades of orange.

What is your least favorite part about a wedding?

Leaving and the drive time home.

What is the best food at weddings?

Chicken. And awesome chicken, not just the plain baked but where they add stuff to it.. like lemon sauce or stuff it with stuff..yum. I also reallllly love Carrot cake.

As a portrait photographer myself, how did you branch off into wedding photography? It is something I have been wanting to try out.

I actually just got asked by a friend to shoot her friends wedding back in 2007..(are you lost yet?) And I feel in love with the idea. I don't know if it was because they were extremely good to me or that it was a 'hippie' themed wedding but I had a wonderful time and have been loving wedding photography since then! I would maybe suggest finding a photographer you like and maybe seeing if they have any second shooter opportunities for you!

If you could say ONE thing I should look for in any professionals of my wedding what would it be?

Look for people who have the same personality as you.  It will be a nice fit, I promise. A good way to find out? Give ‘em a call, set up a meeting, read up reviews, email them, any form of contact!!!






Thanks for all the questions! IF you have a question for me email me at billie@billiebushphotography.com and I may answer it on my blog!!




No comments: