7.07.2011

Jason+Vanessa | Terre Haute IN Wedding Photographer

I can not say how much fun I had at this wedding! These two were so easy going it really made my day more play and less work! By the way, They got married in the same church I did, just a little fun fact! Here is a little preview of their day! Enjoy the view!





One of my favorites!


















My (Vanessa) favorite moment was smearing cake on Jason's face!..... and him smearing it back on me with his face. I didn't expect it and never thought he would do something like that!


First dance was Roll with it by :  Easton Corbin


Father/Daughter Dance: A Song For My Daughter by Ray Allaire

Mother/Son Dance: My Wish by Rascal Flatts



Where will you be in 5years? 10 years?
In 5 years I see us still as a military family, enjoying every moment with our two kids and making the most out of every moment we have with each other.
In 10 years only time will tell. I know we will be together as a family up for any challange life throws our way.

A little advice for future brides: I will give the same advice every former bride gave me. Don't stress! What's done is done, you can't change it and the only person that is going to know something wasn't done is you. Relax, enjoy your day, It will be over so fast and all you will have are the memories. Make sure they are good ones!

DJ: DTP Entertainment, Marshall IN
Venue: Turkey Run State Park INN Lusk Room

No comments: